New Safety Procedures
The safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority and we would like to re-assure you that measures are in place to provide a clean, safe and welcoming environment in our hotel. Here is an overview of some of the measures in place:
- New queuing system - A queuing system has been implemented at reception and food collection points with 2 metre floor stickers advising guests where to stand at a safe distance from each other. We have also implemented a strict rule that one individual/family is allowed in the lift at any one time, this is signposted and there are hand sanitising stations outside the lifts.
- Contactless check-in and check-out process - Perspex screens have been placed on the reception desk and debit/credit card machines are cleaned every hour. Key cards are also left at the end of the reception desk ready for guests to collect and are sanitised after every use. Prior to check-out guests will be called to confirm any additional charges and invoices will be emailed to guests after departure.
- Hand sanitising stations – multiple stations have been placed in all main areas of the hotel for guests to utilise. All high touch points are sanitised after every guest interaction or every hour depending on the usage including door handles, debit/credit card machines and pens.
- Accommodation - There will be increased cleanliness of bedrooms before arrival/after departure of guests. This includes disinfecting all touchpoints within the bedroom, all non-essential items have been removed from the bedrooms and are available on request and for guests staying more than one night, housekeeping services have been reduced to minimise interaction of guests and employees but will be available on request.
- Room service and grab and go breakfast offerings - Room service and a grab and go breakfast will be available, this service can be ordered via the phone and guests will be provided with a collection time along with the designated collection point information. All utensils provided will be disposable and food handling will be kept to a minimum.
- Safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority - Our employees have been fully equipped with the necessary PPE equipment to keep them and our guests safe. Our employees have also been trained on maintaining a high standard of hygiene including hand sanitising after each interaction with a guest, rigorous cleaning procedures before and after each shift change and regular cleanliness upkeep within high traffic areas of the hotel. They have also been trained how to handle any suspected cases of COVID-19 within the hotel and how to keep guests safe if this did occur.
- To find out more information, please click here
We are ready when you are ready, we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel
Supporting your plans
We know that flexibility is what our guests are looking for right now, so IHG are continually improving their policy to suit these uncertain times. For more information on IHG official updates please click here.
Bureau Veritas, a world leader in testing, inspection and certification, have confirmed that we are compliant in all areas and have given us a 100% score, providing you with the assurance that you will be in safe hands when staying with us.
Simple. Smart. Spot on.
Our stylish Stansted Airport hotel is the perfect stop over when travelling to and from London Stansted Airport as well as a base to visit the City of London or the local area.
With direct links to the M11 and A120, travelling to and from London and the East of England to the hotel is easy.
The hotel is located just 5 minutes from the terminal by regular shuttle bus. This service runs every 30 minutes to and from the hotel. This is chargeable at £3.00 per adult each way and children under 17 years travel free.
So whether you're staying with us ahead of your travels or looking for a pit stop, our hotel is in the perfect location.
Call our hotel directly on 03333 209 362 to book and we'll look forward to welcoming you soon.
**Please note that the airport shuttle bus service to and from the hotel is currently suspended**
Best Price Guarantee
The hotel offers 254 comfortable and contemporary air conditioned bedrooms which are all non-smoking. What's more, since we know nobody likes to experience deal envy, that's why we've committed ourselves to offer our guests our 'Best Price Guarantee' when they book with us at hiexpress.com
Adding to your stay, our bar and restaurant serves daily, a choice of freshly prepared mouth-watering meals or pizza and light snacks. For business, we have five air-conditioned meeting rooms for up to 70 delegates and, in addition, there is plenty of Stansted Airport hotel parking, for an additional charge.
We are located just a mile from London Stansted Airport, with a regular 5 minute shuttle bus journey to and from the airport. This is chargeable at £3.00 per adult each way, and children under 17 years travel free. Our Stansted Airport hotel is a convenient base for exploring East Anglia and the Norfolk Broads (via the A11, A12 and A120)
Please note our car park is run by Parking Eye. Guests must enter their car registration plate details at reception to avoid receiving a fine.